Thursday 11 February 2010

The Pleasure is All Mine


Seeing as this is a new blog, it is only right that I give a formal welcome and introduce this humble little 'chatter' space.

I’ll mainly be blogging about the music industry and my somewhat naïve personal experience of it.

I have worked in ‘the’ industry for around 18 months, but worked with music for about five years and I think I may love it more than anything else in my little world.

This will not be a ‘hot new music’ style blog, but instead a place I can natter away about my experiences, preconceptions vs realities and the ever exciting happenings in what I consider (with only a little hint of bias ;) the most exciting industry of all. I will also from time to time get very over excited about certain record labels, festivals and artists and feel obliged to tell you all about it.

I welcome comments, opinions and questions with open arms. It is lovely to hear what other people think of this industry that I love so much.

No comments: